Pinterest • Världens idékatalog

Sports are 90% physical and 10% mental... The only thing is that 10% controls the other 90%

429
59

Swim quotes

411
66

Fit Bit Friday: The Swim 2K Workout

307
66

Sport Archives - Page 2 of 4

Sport | Tipsographic | More sport tips at

381
97

2016 Rio Olympics Swimming Preview on Behance

1

#swimmers life

178
40

Strive for progress, not perfection. #swimspiration #getspeedofit

1k
155

You don't have to know the people you cheer for, you cheer on everyone. Part of why I love this sport.

1.1k
344
2

Pushing boundaries

251
38