Pinterest • Världens idékatalog

Sports are 90% physical and 10% mental... The only thing is that 10% controls the other 90%

pin 463
heart 61

Swim quotes

pin 455
heart 73

Swim quotes

pin 347
heart 46
speech 1

Fit Bit Friday: The Swim 2K Workout

pin 318
heart 66

Love it! That's truly when you know you love swimming!

pin 234
heart 75

If we ever incorporated figures - this minimal layout could work!

pin 76
heart 19

look at that. gorgeous.... Rhona Garvin Visitar rhonagarvin.blogspot.com

pin 417
heart 87
speech 1

Illustrations by Simone Massoni | Inspiration Grid | Design Inspiration

pin 89
heart 21

7 Things Swimming Will Teach You About Life

pin 595
heart 111
speech 1

24 Pictures That Will Actually Hit A Little Too Close To Home For Swimmers

When you think you’re going to be brave hopping into the pool, and then when you actually get in: | 24 Pictures That Will Actually Hit A Little Too…

pin 460
heart 115