Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Beer. Get inspired and try out new things.
Crystal Clear Beer: The elusive unicorn in the world of homebrewing? Not with this guide.
This classic German dish is all about the contrast between savory, fork-tender meat and a crispy, tender crust of pork crackling flavored with cumin, caraway, and mustard seeds.
- 1 (4 1/2-pound) boneless pork shoulder, boneless
- 1 12 ounces) yellow onion, large
- 3 5 ounces each) parsnips, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 3 cups), large
- 3 6 ounces each) carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 3 cups), large
- 3 6 ounces each) leeks, medium
- 1 lb Baby yukon gold potatoes
Baking & Spices
- 2 tbsp All-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 2 tsp Caraway seeds
- 1 2/3 tbsp Kosher salt
- 1 tbsp Mustard seeds, brown
- 2 tsp Paprika, hot
Nuts & Seeds
- 1 tbsp Cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp Butter, unsalted
Beer, Wine & Liquor
- 2 (12-ounce) cans German beer, dark