Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Read later. Get inspired and try out new things.
1. The Tidong tribe of Indonesia believes that if a newlywed couple holds in their poop for three straight days, their marriage is less likely to fail.
Cherry Nowell saved to Funny true facts
Mother-In-Law Tries To "Fix" Daughter's Wedding, Family Intervenes - The internet has generated a huge amount of laughs from cats and FAILS. And we all out of cats.
Kelsey Walker saved to Revenge
1. The richest 1% person in the world have more wealth than the rest of the planet. The world's 8 richest men have as much money as the poorest half, 3.6 billion people. #rich #billionaire #millionaire #relationship #couple #stats #statistics
Ma Dolly Moradilla saved to Quick Saves
1. The "Where do we go now?" ending to Guns N Roses 'Sweet Child O' Mine' was born from the band not knowing how to finish that part of the song.
Sidney Goss saved to music
1. Toasters cause nearly 800 deaths annually due to electrocution and fires.
Maile Hoffer saved to stories
If you're looking to do something fun, start by reading all the great books you may have missed out. We've complied a list of the best novels of all time!
Ashley Flowers saved to Read Me
1. Roman slaves wore collars of iron with messages like a modern dog collar, for example, this one, which reads "I have run away; hold me. When you shall have returned me to my master, Zoninus, you will receive a solidus." #slave #history #master #wtf #shocking #weird #strange
Yvonne Theron saved to Interesting History
1. Pizza Hut restaurants in China stopped offering one trip salad bars due to customers creating elaborately engineered “salad towers” carefully balanced on one plate. #restaurant #food #pizzahut #celebrity #popular #famous #actor #singer
Fact Republic saved to Trivia
We love putting together our annual round-up of book adaptions! This look has books becoming movies and TV shows in 2023 and beyond.
Beth Schieber saved to Books