Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Sweet girls. Get inspired and try out new things.
What's the way to a woman's heart? Often, it starts with a sweet word. When you need some words of inspiration, let us help with these
It can also be creative and, of course, also enjoy delicious treats. Check out how we made this glow-in-the-dark sweet 16 party.
Kacie Lejeune saved to Sumer’s 16th
Silver hair is one the edge of popularity right now. It is high time you find that perfect look to sport yourself. Besides, we have made a complete compilation here to help you succeed!
A handful of ingredients is all you need to whip up a fun sweet treat that's equal parts tasty and nutritious.
- • 1 1/2 cups Cherry, tart organic or unsweetened juice
- • 3 tbsp Honey
- • 2 tbsp Lemon juice, fresh
- • 2 tbsp Lime juice, fresh
- • 1/4 cup Gelatin, unflavored powder
1 · 45 minutes · Gluten-free strawberry cake is a nice change from classic vanilla or chocolate cake. I recommend this for a birthday cake everyone will love.
- • 1 1/4 cup Strawberry
- • 1 cup Whole milk or coconut milk
Baking & Spices
- • 2 tsp Baking soda
- • 1/2 cup Brown rice flour
- • 1 3/4 cups Cane sugar, organic pure
- • 3 cups Cane sugar, organic powdered pure
- • 1 tsp Salt
- • 1 cup Tapioca flour
- • 1 tbsp Vanilla
- • 2 cups White rice flour
- • 2 tsp Xanthan gum
Oils & Vinegars
- • 2 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- • 1/2 cup Olive oil
- • 1 cup Butter
31 · 46 minutes · Perfectly baked sweet potatoes cooked in the air fryer in less time than the oven, no pre-heating!
- • 2 Sweet potatoes (about 6 ounces), medium
K M saved to FOOD IDEAS
Mashed Sweet Potatoes - Ultra creamy, flavorful and delicious and made with only 3-ingredients! No hand mashing required.
Amber saved to Dinnnnnnnaaaaa
Celebrate with friends at home and throw the perfect party with these easy and budget-friendly sweet 16 birthday party ideas!
Rachelle Deaderick saved to Alison Sweet 16