The diamond earrings were once belonged to Catherine II (r. 1762-1796). Shaped of the cerries set with diamonds. The heavy earrings are hooked on ears. These were traditionally worn by all Romanov brides along with the Romanov nuptial crown and another whopper tiara. The ohoto is Grand Duchess Maria Pavlovna of Russia as a young bride in 1908.
A pair of early century girandole earrings. Each collet-set cushion-shaped diamond surmount suspending a scrolling old brilliant-cut diamond plaque, terminating in three pear-shaped diamond drops, mounted in silver and gold, diamonds approximately 11