Explore Poisonous Mushrooms, The O'jays, and more!

Beautiful Mushroom 13

Wonderful Photographs of Mushrooms - the Gate of Fairies - by Steve Axford

The Mystical World of Mushrooms - Album on Imgur

The Mystical World of Mushrooms

Ghost Fungus (Omphalotus nidiformis)  Omphalotus nidiformis is not edible. Although reputedly mild tasting,[8] eating it will result in vomiting which generally occurs 30 minutes to two hours after consumption and lasts for several hours. There is no diarrhea and patients recover without lasting ill-effects. The toxic ingredient is thought to be a sesquiterpene compound known as illudin, which is also responsible for its bioluminescence.

Ghost Fungus (Omphalotus nidiformis) Omphalotus nidiformis is not edible. The toxic ingredient is thought to be a sesquiterpene compound known as illudin, which is also responsible for its bioluminescence.

Faery decor

Spinellus Fusiger (Bonnet Mould) -- growing on a Mycena Zephirus mushroom (By Julio Gómez Raindo).

Pinterest
Search