Libby Island Light is a lighthouse on Libby Island, on the south side of Machias Bay, in Machiasport, Maine. It was first established in 1817 as a wood tower. The present granite structure was built in 1823 and improved in 1848. Alexander Parris was involved in the 1848 work. Libby Island Light was listed on the National Register of Historic Places as Libby Island Light Station on June 18, 1976, reference number 76000117.