Cape Elizabeth Lighthouse in Maine, also known as Two Lights, is located at the entrance to Casco Bay. The light was originally built in 1828 as two stone towers 300 yards apart. In 1874, these were replaced by cast iron conical towers, each 67’ high. The use of the multiple lights was discontinued in 1924. The western light was removed from service and is privately owned. The eastern tower remains in service as Cape Elizabeth Light. Two Lights State Park is named in honor of this station.