CASTLEDALY HOUSE Lpughrea o Galway. This property was in the possession of the Blake family from the late 16th century and was known as Corbally. In 1786 Wilson refers to the house as the seat of Mr. Blake. When Peter Daly acquired it in 1829 he had the castle remodelled and a facade added. The property then became known as Castledaly. It was also the seat of James Daly in 1894. It is now a ruin.