Adam Andersson

Adam Andersson

Adam Andersson
More ideas from Adam

Land Surveyors

Just in case you ever need to know what cables you may need, here are all the ports.

Port - Most input/output devices are outside the computer case. These devices communicate with components inside the computer case through a wireless connection or through pcables attatched to the case at a connection called a port. (Chad G.

Civil Engineering, Instruments, Construction, Building, Tools

Engineer Humor, Land Surveyors, Shop Ideas, Engineers, Cos, Retirement, Markers, Instruments, Sharpies, Tools, Engineering Humor, Marker, Class Of Service

Land Surveyors, Shirt Ideas, Instruments, Iron, Couches, Tools