Finished the campfire piece today. Actually, I thought I had it finished yesterday. It looked like this: I don't know if you can see what I changed. The bottom foreground wasn't quite working for me. Those rocks around the fire looked too tight and somehow unnatural. And the ground itself wasn't "grounding." I added a couple more rocks and some deep shadow, which seem like an improvement to me. And then I added more sparks. Seemed like it needed those. This piece will be submitted for our…
Quilter's Pastiche: Photo
Some quilts shown here are for sale by the artists. I am not selling quilts and receive no financial gain from this blog. Very few of these quilts were created by me. If you choose to reblog, please do not remove the credits. Pastiche & Serendipty Art Blog is found at jbe200.tumblr.com Enjoy!